Social Media, My Friends by Malindya Wanninayake

Whatsapp, Facebook, Instar

Tiktok, Snapchat , You tube

I really can't live 

Without you friends …

I am so lonely 

I am really into you…

Can't take off my eyes

From you

MS Teams , Zoom , Google meet

You are really helpful

For my studies and meetings

Let's chat more and more on whatsapp 

Please like , share and subscribe 

My you tube channel

I'll send you a friend request 

Please accept it my friend 

I can't even think of a minute

As I have addicted totally 

BUT I need a break now , guys

I'll fly to another planet

Without you social media , my friends 

I am sick and so tired

HUMANITY and INTER-RELATIONSHIPS

Are going out of my sight

Because of you friends …

And I am really sorry for being free from you

               

Comments

Popular Posts